The NEMA Board of Management is composed of the following:
- The Chairman
- The Principal Secretary of the Ministry for the time being responsible for matters relating to the Authority of an officer of the Ministry designated in writing by the Principal Secretary.
- Six members, not being public officers, appointed by the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Environment & Forestry.
- The Principal Secretary in charge of finance or his representative.
- The Attorney General or his representative.
- The Director-General who is the Secretary of the Board.
TO BE UPDATED SOON